Looking and staying young seems to be the priority of most people these days. Both women and men are wary of ageing. Instead of using the high number of anti-ageing creams that have hit the markets, one can go the natural way and opt for fruits and vegetables to help fight all age-related problems. Here are a few super foods that can help control ageing and keep you looking young –
1. Avocado – Apart from being high in Vitamin E, avocados are rich in antioxidants which help protect the skin. Avocados help in regenerating skin cells which makes your skin look fresh, giving a more youthful complexion.
2. Kidney beans – These pulses are full of fibre and potassium which help reduce the cholesterol levels and thus reduce the risk of any heart disease. But their major health benefit is that they are packed with proteins.
3. Dark chocolate – Any chocolate that contains at least 70% cocoa is full of proteins and Vitamin B. Regular small bites into this chocolate will help burn fat and improve your skin and hair.
4. Broccoli – Broccolis are a great source of fibre and Vitamin C which not only help control weight, but also help to fight heart diseases.
5. Blueberries – Blueberries are rich in Vitamin C, which help in easy circulation of blood. Blueberries also contain certain minerals which help control the anti-ageing process. High in potassium, these berries help fight puffiness.
(Source: [email protected])