To achieve smooth skin And body you do not need to spend a lot of money to go to a salon or health spa. Why not simply use the natural materials around you that are cheap, simple, natural and easy to use. One of them is coffee. Coffee is simply delicious to drink as well as providing a relaxing aroma. Did you know that coffee also provides benefits for beauty especially for the skin.
Coffee can be used to make a coffee scrub which is great for smoothing skin. This is because the rough grains of coffee which contain caffeine are able to lift dead skin cells as well as provide anti-oxidants that can prevent premature aging of the skin. Coffee scrub is also good for improving inflamed skin tissue so that the skin becomes soft and toned. Coffee also contains vitamin E which nourishes the skin when it is rubbed into the body.
Indian women frequently use coffee as a body scrub because they believe it can slim the body and get rid of sores if used regularly.
Here is how you can make coffee scrub for the skin and body:
1 tablespoon of coffee
1 tablespoon of olive oil
4 tablespoons milk cleanser
How to Use:
- Mix all ingredients and stir together
- Take some coffee scrub and rub it all over your body including hands, feet and face. Do not put coffee scrub on injured skin, eye area and around the vagina area which has very thin skin. Let the mixture stand for 5 minutes
- Rub gently, and if you have sensitive skin you should first try a little on the back of your hand as coffee scrub grains have a rough texture.
- When the scrub feels dry, give a little water on your hands to make it easier to massage and rub the skin with coffee scrub. Massage and rub for 3 minutes.
- After that, rinse your body with warm water and shower using your favorite soap.
- Dry the skin with a towel and your skin will feel smooth after using the coffee scrub. To get maximum results do a coffee scrub regularly.