The intermittent fasting meal diet plan is one of the flexible systems and many people ask for examples of intermittent fasting meals as a diet that they follow in its steps in order to lose excess weight in an ideal way,
but in absolute any diet that depends on calculating calories has it There is a great deal of flexibility so that a person chooses the meal that suits him as long as it is within the limits of the allowed daily calories, but choosing healthy meals is always the best option in order for the person to live a better life and enjoy good health after losing weight, so we offer you examples of intermittent fasting diet meals Which can be chosen to be satisfying and at the same time satisfying to the person.
What is the intermittent fasting system?
- Intermittent fasting or intermittent fasting diet is a healthy diet that can be practiced to lose weight, and depends on calculating calories in the same way as a calorie diet, but the difference between the two systems is that intermittent fasting eats the same number of calories but in fewer hours throughout the day .
- A person can fast 12 hours a day as a minimum number of fasting hours, and fasting hours may increase to reach 18 hours of intermittent fasting interspersed with hours of sleep, but it is not preferred in any way for fasting hours to exceed 18 hours.
Examples of intermittent fasting meals
As we mentioned previously, you can eat whatever foods you want within the limits of your daily calories, but choosing healthy foods is always the best to provide the body with all the nutrients it needs from vitamins, minerals, proteins, carbohydrates and others, and you can eat the following foods in the intermittent fasting system:
Examples of breakfast during intermittent fasting
- Half a loaf of local bread, or two slices of toast, or a loaf of sour bread, or half a loaf of white bread, or a piece of cake, or half a cup of cone flakes, or healthy breakfast cereals.
- 100 grams of fat-free white cheese, low-salt cheese, mozzarella cheese, cottage cheese, two boiled eggs, or 4 tablespoons of beans.
- A cup of tea with milk or a cup of Nescafe or a cup of coffee with or without milk with two tablespoons of sugar.
Examples of snacks in intermittent fasting
- Medium plate of vegetable salad.
- A small bowl of vegetable soup.
- A medium bowl of spicy vegetable soup.
- A cup of popcorn without salt.
- A little lupine.
- A cup of hummus drink.
- A handful of nuts.
- A cup of fruit salad with one tablespoon of honey.
- Two fruits of the fruit.
- Roasted sweet potato.
Examples of lunches in intermittent fasting
- 3 tablespoons of rice or 6 tablespoons of boiled pasta without fat or two slices of brown toast or half a loaf or one boiled potato.
- A can of drained tuna from oil or 250 grams of grilled fish or a quarter of a boiled or grilled chicken, or two boiled or grilled meat pieces, or 4 sticks of low-fat kofta or 3 slices of liver cooked in a healthy way.
- A plate of vegetable soup.
- A plate of green salad.
Drinks allowed and prohibited to be consumed during fasting hours
During fasting hours, there are some drinks that are allowed and prohibited. The drink must be “zero” calories and this applies to water, hot unsweetened drinks such as “Anise, green tea, cinnamon, cumin, Nescafe black” and other drinks and it is strictly forbidden to sweeten them, whether with sugar Or sugary diet.
As for the drinks that are prohibited to be consumed, they are those that are sweetened, contain milk, or that by their nature carry calories, such as:
- Natural juices such as orange, mango, apricot, strawberry and others contain natural sugars and calories.
- Nescafe with milk, as milk carries calories that are added to Nescafe, and you can replace it with Nescafe black only.
- Soups, including chicken and beef soup, for the same reason, contain calories.
- Sweetened hot drinks are strictly prohibited.
Intermittent fasting for pregnant and lactating women
Pregnant and sick women can follow the caloric system as a healthy system to ensure the stability of weight while adding an additional 300 calories to their daily needs, but a pregnant or breastfeeding woman cannot fast more than 10 hours a day, including sleeping hours, and therefore the intermittent fasting system is not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women But pregnant and lactating women should also choose healthy food to maintain their weight.
Intermittent fasting benefits
There are a large number of diets that help you lose weight and get rid of fat, but what makes you choose the intermittent fasting system over other diets, here are the reasons for the benefits of the intermittent fasting system for the body:
- Losing weight easily without practicing a complex diet. In intermittent fasting, a person follows the calorie regime, which is a great system for reducing weight as it allows you to eat any type of food as long as it is within your permissible calories, and in the case of the intermittent fasting system, it allows you to do so in a certain number of hours during the day.
- Intermittent fasting enhances the secretion of growth hormone from the pituitary gland located in the brain, and one of the most important benefits of this hormone is the continuous renewal of the body’s cells and not subject to aging.
- Intermittent fasting helps to combat infections that may affect the body, especially in the vital organs.
- It reduces the risk of chronic diseases, including diabetes and fluctuations in blood pressure, as fasting helps to regulate blood sugar levels and improves the efficiency of the work of the hormone insulin in the body.
- Intermittent fasting helps activate the body’s fat-burning system.