Are you having difficulty falling asleep? Or do you have disrupted sleep? Then this article is for you. There are very some effective points of tips that can help you to have a good sleep through the night. Just read and follow below tips.
- Always try to sleep and get up at the same time each day. The ideal time to go to bed is between 9pm and 11pm. An eight-hour sleep is adequate for most people. The human body has a rhythm and following this natural rhythm is ideal, as it places minimum stress on the body.
- Avoid tea, coffee, tobacco and other stimulants in the evening.
- Avoid vigorous exercise around bed time. A walk is fine.
- Avoid watching TV and movies – especially action movies – reading thrillers or playing computer games before bed.
- Reserve your bedroom for sleeping only. No TV, laptop or phone! Switch off the lights and shut out outside disturbances.
- Make sure you go to the look just before you go to bed.
- Taking a warm shower or drinking a glass of warm milk can also help you wind down.
- If you have trouble sleeping or if you get muscle cramps at night, get a medical check-up to rule out underlying medical problems,especially iron and calcium deficiencies. Sodium and potassium imbalances can cause leg cramps. Mineral supplements, magnesium, vitamin E and B vitamins are helpful in the treatment of leg cramps and restless legs.
Stop worrying so much. Things will be better tomorrow!