How to cure joint pain
Joint pain is one of a common issue among the people, joints are the parts of your body where your bones meet. Joints allow the bones of your skeleton to move. Joints include shoulders, hips, elbows, knees. They provide support and help you move. Any damage to the joints from disease or injury can interfere with your movement and cause a lot of pain.
Joint pain is a common complaint. It doesn’t typically require a hospital visit. Sometimes, joint pain is the result of an illness or injury. There may be various causes that lead to joint pain, for example, injury, viral infections, obesity, unhealthy diet, lack of exercise, arthritis, calcium deficiency, etc.
Professionals prescribe oral medications, topical ointments, etc., to help find relief from joint pain, but painkillers do come with certain side effects. So, if you are looking for a safe, natural way to eliminate joint pain, then you must try this homemade lemon peel remedy, which can reduce joint pain in just a day!
1. Lemon peel from 1 lemon
2. Olive oil (optional) – 2 tablespoons
How to apply?
1. Grind the lemon peel in a blender to form a paste.
2. Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil to the lemon peel paste, obtained in a mixing bowl.
3. Stir the mixture well.
4. Apply the mixture on the affected areas.
5. Massage well for a few minutes.
6. Wrap a plastic sheet or cloth over it. Leave it on overnight.
7. Rinse the area with lukewarm water in the morning to find good relief.
The anti-inflammatory property of lemon peel help provides relief from joint pain effectively. Also, the combination of olive oil and lemon peel is known to work on your muscles and reduce the swelling and soreness, thereby reducing pain. This natural pain-killing mixture can also improve blood circulation in the affected areas, thus providing quick relief from the pain.